Compensation: $102,250.00 - $149,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client is currently seeking a UI Developer Location:
Duration: Direct hire/perm
Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 base
Tech Stack: Java or .NET, Angular, JMeter, SoapUI, GIT, Jira
- Provides designs, specifies information systems solutions and the highest level technical direction in the development of new or existing applications to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements.
- Serves as a principal application designer for critical components and major modifications effectively using analytical and technical skills, available technology and tools in the evaluation of client requirements and processes.
- Provides solutions that are technologically sound.
- Often directs and monitors the activities of less experienced personnel.
- Complete and oversee the most complex systems analysis, design and development efforts.
- Play a key role as a leader and individual contributor on complex projects.
- Provide the highest level analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist the client areas in meeting their short-term business goals and long-term strategic objectives.
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks for any scope project.
- Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Confer with other Development, operations staff and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans.
- Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand highly complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
- Prepare and review assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- Lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Maintain high level of technical aptitude and expert working knowledge of the supporting application(s), development environments and the supported client environment.
- Assist in developing expense and capital budgets.
- Monitor employee performance and may prepare annual appraisals.
- Understand and adhere to the Company s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company s Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the k brand.
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties or projects as required, which may include playing a lead role in due diligence, cost/benefit analysis or business study activities.
Associated topics: backend, c c++, c++, c#, develop, java, perl, python, software engineer, software programmer