UI Developer - Wilmington
Compensation: $102,250.00 - $149,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client is currently seeking a UI Developer Location:
$100,000 - $135,000 baseTech Stack:
Java or .NET, Angular, JMeter, SoapUI, GIT, Jira Please send resumes directly to Melody Georgiou at ...@judge.com for immediate consideration. Overview:
- Provides designs, specifies information systems solutions and the highest level technical direction in the development of new or existing applications to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements.
- Serves as a principal application designer for critical components and major modifications effectively using analytical and technical skills, available technology and tools in the evaluation of client requirements and processes.
- Provides solutions that are technologically sound.
- Often directs and monitors the activities of less experienced personnel.
- Complete and oversee the most complex systems analysis, design and development efforts.
- Play a key role as a leader and individual contributor on complex projects.
- Provide the highest level analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist the client areas in meeting their short-term business goals and long-term strategic objectives.
- Direct and monitor less experienced resources and coordinate development tasks for any scope project.
- Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Confer with other Development, operations staff and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans.
- Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand highly complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications and update systems documentation. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Review documentation prepared by less experienced staff.
- Prepare and review assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- Lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Maintain high level of technical aptitude and expert working knowledge of the supporting application(s), development environments and the supported client environment.
- Assist in developing expense and capital budgets.
- Monitor employee performance and may prepare annual appraisals.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the k brand.
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties or projects as required, which may include playing a lead role in due diligence, cost/benefit analysis or business study activities.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application, c++, c#, develop, matlab, php, sde, sdet, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...