Social Media Advertising & Account Manager Intern
Compensation: $81,760.00 - $143,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
- Pixel installment and tracking
- Create custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Monitor and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
- Ensuring proper implementation of tags, monitoring performance and updating delivery and yield reporting in a real time basis.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing performance data
- Manage and coordinate the execution of all digital advertisment including: display and search advertising, email marketing, video advertising, search engine optimization, social advertising, social media management, and web design/development.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance, and proactively make recommendations to retain and grow digital revenue.
- Attention to detail and sufficient planning
- Manage client social media platforms using relevant, inspiring, and engaging content that connects with the target customers.
- Measure website traffic and SEO efforts to determine effective marketing strategies
- Understand differences of each platform and optimize content accordingly.
- Review Marketing Analytics and share with team and/or client.
- Collaborate with team in creation of client invoicing and reports.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...