Long Term: Parts Room Attendant / Inventory Parts Specialist assignment available in Queens, NY.
- Assignment available for maintaining a small parts area with shipping and receiving duties for an international transit manufacturing company. The primary responsibility of this assignment is to assist in the overall delivery and support of materials to customers for the acceptance, retrofit and warranty processes, by ensuring all warehouse activity is completed on a timely and accurate basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the cycle count program through defined processes within the Oracle operating system, including ABC compile, analysis and various reporting.
- Run daily cycle count worksheets and complete cycle count tasks including reconciliation of discrepancies through recount and transaction audits.
- Execute the Inventory adjustments within the guidelines and parameters defined with the appropriate approval levels.
- Develop a strong understanding of the warehouse processes and functions affecting inventory transactions and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Inventory Control procedures, including Cycle Count.
Knowledge of Oracle System processes beneficial.
- Open to applicants from various industries such as automotive, manufacturing, and construction.
Job site is in Queens, NY (by JFK airport).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and possess a laptop. Strong customer service skills are required.
Work hours are Monday to Friday from 7: 00 AM to 3: 00 PM.