Job Description: Your work will involve the following:
Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments and design workshops
Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings
Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential
Information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
Determining required solutions and assisting in implementations
Develops proposals for change or enhancement
Basic Technical Skills to guide the customer and senior managers
Project Management and Coordination with the SMEs/customers/development team/Jr BA Analysts & various stakeholders
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; Java
* Java development experience with knowledge of Java 1.7 and 1.8 features
* Spring Framework; preferably version 4
* RESTful micro services
* Cloud development
* Strong Team player abilities and Quick Learner, enthusiastic to learn new concepts and business domains.
* Good communication skills
* Good analytical skills for effective problem solving
* Ability to collaborate and work well as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written a must
* Strong team and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a multi-task environment
* Experience working on complex, large-scale projects
* Somebody who has 5 + years of work experience in software development.
* Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
What's in for you?
* At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
* With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
* You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the practice/ Project:
Leading North American Bank dealing with technology projects in the area of investments.