Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Digital Signage Content Manager to join our training organization.
* Build digital signage templates and applications within the Four Winds Interactive (FWI) content management platform
* Coordinate with technology team for troubleshooting, maintenance, updates and data integration matters and all external data integrations
* Gather all requirements from corporate communications for the functionality and look and feel of the signage network and work against mutually defined timelines to implement these changes
* Help ensure process is tracking to timelines, scope & quality for all deliverables pertaining to the signage build and delivery
* Utilize FWI software products to develop signage solutions based on client specifications
* Develop end-user documentation
* Minimum three years of digital signage experience; preferably from a professional services, academic or hospitality environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Experience with Four Winds Interactive software
* Familiarity with UX and UI design
* Strong time and task management skills with the ability and drive to work both independently and as part of a team
* Highly energetic, motivated, and resourceful
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...