Salesforce (Admin & Dev) Engineer - Wilmington
Compensation: $102,250.00 - $149,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kforce has a client looking for a Salesforce (Administration and Development) Engineer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE) to help modernize system through the new version. These roles will convert to fulltime positions.
The job of the Salesforce Developer/Engineer is to help provide strategic insights for their business segments by helping to build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The position will offer an opportunity to interact with leaders and business partners to develop, analyze and report on consumer trends, business initiatives, and business performance. In this role, the candidate would work closely with business segment leaders on solving merchant-centric business problems.
* Will work in a specific technology, facilitating strong partnerships to drive project and service delivery
* Deeply involved in testing, training, and implementation of applications
* Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources
* Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues
* Collaborating with other Developers within to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget
* Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, third-party applications, products, and custom code
* Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
* Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Salesforce.com platform features including: custom objects and fields, workflows, and approval processes
* Bachelor's degree required in MIS, Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience
* 4 years of experience in Salesforce
* 3 years of experience in full SDLC process utilizing the Agile Methodology
* Automated Testing experience is a plus (TDD, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.)
* Must be familiar with API technologies
* Cross-functional leadership and organizational agility are a must
* Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level
* Process Builder
* Visual Workflow
* Email to Case
* Service Console
* Workflow Rules - Strong Salesforce Administrative and Development skills are needed
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables
* Need an innovative thinker to provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: algorithm, c#, developer, perl, programming, python, sde, software developer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...