Registered Nurse/Staff Development Coordinatorin Clinical
Compensation: $73,180.00 - $97,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
Shipley Manor is a beautiful community in Wilmington, DE, with more
than 160 units offering independent living, assisted living, and
skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Staff Development Coordinator to join
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible to provide and/or develop facility educational
programs (orientation, mandatory/ongoing in-services).
* Utilizes regulations, practice guidelines and job descriptions to
design, plan and provide educational programs for all shifts and
* Provide leadership in formulating the goals and objectives of the
in-service educations programs of this facility.
* Assist the Quality Assessment and Assurance Coordinator in
developing and implementing a quality assurance program for
* Develop, direct and schedule refresher training as necessary, for
assigned staff and licensed professional personnel.
* Remain current on new developments by attending professional
institutions, reading professional journals and attending
* Attend and participate in relevant professional associations
activities and programs
* Keep abreast of current regulations and guidelines, as well as
professional standards, and make recommendations on changes in
policies and procedures to the administrator.
* Maintains current records of classes and content of in-service
programs conducted, attendance and performance of facility
* Conduct and maintain nurse aide training program (if provided by
* Serves as charge person in the facility in absence of
* Maintains current knowledge of facility practice guidelines and
* A Registered Nurse with management or supervisor experience in
long-term care or geriatric nursing preferred
* Minimum of LPN with experience in long-term care or geriatric
* Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing
About Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living
provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the
highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of
home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division:
Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care,
Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and
Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30
states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to
maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services
to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five
Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and
Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up
to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program,
and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive
strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as
medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant
for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In
addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Associated topics: ccu, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, surgery, surgical, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...