Inside Sales Trainee Program
Compensation: $50,445.00 - $128,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ferguson is looking to train our future leaders from the ground-up, beginning in our entry-level Inside Sales Trainee Program.
How We Train You:
College of Ferguson: Invest in your personal career development in our entry-level Inside Sales Trainee Program. You will relocate for training to a designated training location for a period of 3-5 months among peers. Our dedicated trainers will lead you in both classroom-based and hands-on training, focusing on the sales process, product knowledge, and related topics. Upon successful completion of the College of Ferguson, you will relocate to one of our Ferguson branch locations as an Inside Sales Representative.
Ferguson will offer relocation and a living stipend for the short term training period.
What Happens After Training:
As an Inside Sales Representative, your focus will be to maintain and grow existing customer relationships. To do so, you will provide exceptional customer service for existing and prospective customers. You will also be prepared to assist in multiple sales functions, present job quotes, and provide accurate pricing and inventory information to customers.
Ferguson will offer allorance for permanent relocation.
What You Need to Succeed:
- A desire to learn with a drive to succeed
- An understanding of the value of a long-lasting relationship, delivering to both the business and our customers
- Passion for teamwork and community investment
- An interest in supporting our world-class customer service in one of our growing businesses:
- Commercial/Residential Plumbing
- Fire & Fabrication
Start Dates: early February or early August
Associated topics: agent, business, inside sales, insurance, insurance agent, market, marketing, sales, telemarketer, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...