- CARGILL PLC
421 Avondale Garden Rd
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way,
reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where
we live and work.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for leading daily grain elevator facility operations and personnel to maximize efficiencies, operate within applicable government regulations and Cargill policy and assists in identifying and developing customer solutions and service.
40% - Planning and implementation of processes to create a safe work environment and effective use of the work force
and achieve production goals.
30% - Coaching development, training and management support to employees within the facilities such that goals of the organization are achieved.
30% - Assist in management of all aspects of State/Federal Regulatory and Cargill compliance programs including: EH & S, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Security, Housekeeping, Food Safety, etc.
- High School Diploma
- Must be able and willing to work from heights (i.e. ladders, catwalks, etc.) and in an indoor/outdoor environment
- Expectation to balance work schedules with other Supervisors and production needs
- Ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift - Including Weekends and Holidays
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to influence decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- 4 year post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Grain operations or personnel management experience preferred
- Capable of delivering innovation
- Operating efficiency and expense management skills
- Experience managing an effective EHS program
- Knowledge of government regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...