Searching for a board eligible/certified Internal Medicine Physician. JOB ID#50036
- Outpatient only
- The schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- No call, outpatient clinic
- 18-25 patients per day
- Employed position
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in Internal Medicine is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Bilingual is preferred but not required
- Salary plus bonus, Loan repayment options, Relocation assistance
- This is an excellent community and everyone who visits the Maryland-Washington DC area these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about their scenic views, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes this region so unique.
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports